Trilogy Cuff In Black Onyx/ Moonstone Doublet and Sterling Silver
- Usually Ships in 1 Day.
- JOIN VIP Rewards NOW to get FREE domestic shipping. Upgrade to NEXT DAY or 2 DAY shipping at checkout.
- 100% Absolutely Love It or Free Returns.
See Lisa Robin Reviews.
This statement cuff so gently wraps around and ends with a pop of black. The rose cut doublet gives the black onyx an iridescence that appears almost midnight blue. What a statement at the wrist.
- Hinged cuff with three rose cut black onyx/rainbow moonstone (13.5ctw) in polished sterling silver.
- A doublet is two slices of different gemstones, usually, an opaque gem on the bottom and a transparent gem on the top, layered one atop the other to create a unique color. Once they are layered they are cut into shape.
- A rose cut gemstone has a flat bottom and a domed, peaked top. This is an old style cut that was commonly found in 1700-1800’s and is one Lisa frequently uses in her designs.
- Black Onyx stands for self control, decision making, intuition, protection. It is a powerful protection stone as it absorbs negative energy of people to release mental stress and promote emotional well-being.
The symbolism behind the trilogy varies on your culture and beliefs. Some believe it is a declaration (and confirmation) of "you are my past, my present and my future”. Some believe it just means simply "I love you".