Trilogy Necklace in Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli/Moonstone
- Beautifully chunky connected sterling silver bezels surround three rose cut gemstones.
- On an adjustable 18", 20", or 22" sterling silver cable chain.
- A doublet is two slices of different gemstones, usually, an opaque gem on the bottom and a transparent gem on the top, layered one atop the other to create a unique color. Once they are layered they are cut into shape.
- A rose cut gemstone has a flat bottom and a domed, peaked top. This is an old style cut that was commonly found in 1700-1800’s.
- Lapis Lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
- Usually Ships in 1 Day.
- JOIN VIP Rewards NOW to get FREE domestic shipping. Upgrade to NEXT DAY or 2 DAY shipping at checkout.
- 100% Absolutely Love It or Free Returns.
See Lisa Robin Reviews.
Three rose cut round doublets in vivid colors make this a statement necklace. The rainbow moonstone over lapis lazuli doublet gives it an incredible iridescence.
The symbolism behind the trilogy varies on your culture and beliefs. Some believe it is a declaration (and confirmation) of "you are my past, my present, and my future”. Some believe it just means simply "I love you". Or it could be interpreted as the center stone defines commitment, and the supporting stones, trust and respect. Or you may choose a religious meaning. Whichever the meaning for you, it is positive, loving and will stand the test of time.