Pendant Aquamarine Double Strap
- Usually Ships in 1 Day.
- VIP's get Free Domestic Shipping! JOIN NOW!
- Upgrade to NEXT DAY or 2 DAY shipping at checkout.
- Easy Free Returns with our 100% Absolutely Love It Gaurantee.
See Lisa Robin Reviews.
Aquamarine, just like the blue of the water off the Isle of Capri, goes with everything. A true statement piece, day or night. Two style choices:
- Aquamarine (10ctw) on a sterling silver pendant with sterling silver straps and 14k yellow gold rivets.
- Aquamarine (10ctw) on a sterling silver pendant with blackened textured sterling silver straps and sterling silver rivets.
A rose cut gemstone has a flat bottom and a domed, peaked top. This is an old style cut that was commonly found in 1700-1800’s and is one Lisa frequently uses in her designs.
Aquamarine’s name comes from the Latin for sea water and it was said to calm waves and keep sailors safe at sea. March’s birthstone was also thought to enhance the happiness of marriages.
The Bondage Collection. Bondage refers to a design element resembling straps that cross over the interesting gemstones in many of the designs and appear to bind the gems in the jewelry with contrasting rivets. The custom jewelry designs explore the mix of textures and finishes on sterling silver and accents in yellow gold. The strap element is applied to feature the natural variations in the gemstones. There is an elegance to how these elements contrast and compliment one another.