Earrings in Sterling Silver and Black Onyx/Moonstone
Write a review
- The doublet of rainbow moonstone over black onyx gives these earrings an iridescent midnight blue.
- A doublet is two slices of different gemstones, usually, an opaque gem on the bottom and a transparent gem on the top, layered one atop the other to create a unique color. Once they are layered they are cut into shape.
- A rose cut gemstone has a flat bottom and a domed, peaked top. This is an old style cut that was commonly found in 1700-1800’s.
- Black Onyx stands for self-control, decision making, intuition, protection.
- Usually Ships in 1 Day.
- JOIN VIP Rewards NOW to get FREE domestic shipping. Upgrade to NEXT DAY or 2 DAY shipping at checkout.
- 100% Absolutely Love It or Free Returns.
See Lisa Robin Reviews.
Beautifully chunky bezels surround rose cut doublet gemstones to create these eye-catching earrings.