To my LRJ Family,
I wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you. We don’t know what lies ahead, amidst all the concern and uncertainty, but I am choosing to be positive. I hope to be a source of beauty and happiness when you need a distraction from the world news.
To limit the transmission of COVID-19, for now, my studio is closed to visitors. As always, I am available via email, phone, and DM.
Lisarobinjewelry.com remains open, and I am committed to ensuring a stress-free experience while digitally shopping with me. You will find several new feature additions to lisarobinjewelry.com to achieve that goal.
- Build Your Own Ring- you can now select from hundreds of ring settings in a variety of metals and then select the perfect diamond from an inventory of over 8000 diamonds, both natural and lab-grown. Typically this merchandise will be available for shipment in about ten days. For now, we can accept orders and secure your selections for you, but shipping is suspended until suppliers can open after the crisis has passed.
- New Financing Options- In addition to Afterpay and Sezzle, which allow for four payments for purchases up to $1000. With the addition of Build Your Own Ring, I am offering Affirm, which will enable you to finance for longer terms and larger purchases. All financing requires credit approval but can be applied for right from checkout on lisarobinjewelry.com.
- Ask A Question- You can now ask a question directly from a product page—no need to search for contact info.
- Free Expedited Shipping- we have always offered free shipping via USPS. This shipping remains the same for orders under $499. Orders $500.00 to $999.00 are shipped free via UPS 2nd day with tracking and signature required. Orders $1000.00 and above are shipped free via UPS Standard Overnight with tracking and signature required.
- Easy Shipment Tracking- I have added Route which is a mobile app that allows you to track all of your online orders in one place visually.
- Premium Package Protection-Route+ is premium package protection to insure online orders in case packages are lost, damaged, or stolen. Seriously, this means if your package is taken from your porch it is covered. You will see it automatically added to your cart. Of course you can choose to remove it before checkout.
I wish you and yours well.