Ring Sterling Silver in AmethystRegular price $ 399.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): -Infinity%
Take center stage with this captivating ring featuring a large gemstone and original design in sterling silver.
- Features the original Portale design with a large antique checkerboard faceted gemstone.
- The checkerboard cut is a technique where the gemstone is cut into a multitude of square facets spaced regularly around the stones surface, giving a 'Checkerboard' effect of light and dark squares when moved in the light.
- Sterling silver.
- The elegant "cushion" shape of this ring is positioned to enhance and elongate the finger. Even those who typically shy away from larger rings will find this flattering and comfortable to wear.
- This ring can be sized.
- The gemstone: 14mm x 14mm, about 13 carats.
- 7/8" W x 7/8" L. Sits 3/8" above finger.
Lisa Robin's original design Portale (por-TAHL-lay) takes its name from the Italian word for doorway because it was inspired by a wrought-iron lintel above a doorway on a quiet street in Florence.