Pendant Aquamarine Double StrapRegular price $ 395.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): -Infinity%
Aquamarine, just like the blue of the water off the Isle of Capri, goes with everything. A true statement piece, day or night. Two style choices:
- Aquamarine (10ctw) on a sterling silver pendant with sterling silver straps and 14k yellow gold rivets.
- Aquamarine (10ctw) on a sterling silver pendant with blackened textured sterling silver straps and sterling silver rivets.
- A rose cut gemstone has a flat bottom and a domed, peaked top. This is an old style cut that was commonly found in 1700-1800’s and is one Lisa frequently uses in her designs.
- Aquamarine’s name comes from the Latin for sea water and it was said to calm waves and keep sailors safe at sea. March’s birthstone was also thought to enhance the happiness of marriages.
- Add the chain of your choice to make this the perfect necklace.